Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Predictions of Florida vs Alabama this Saturday

Alabama 31, Florida 21

I want to make a disclaimer on this, as of right now I see Alabama winning this one pretty easily. Why you ask? I have two reasons or better yet, two things that if addressed will make the game closer and possibly could have Florida pulling out a victory. But if the two things become an issue then I think Alabama will have an easy victory.
  1. Demps is "probable" for Saturdays game. With Demps, Florida's top rusher and number 4 receiver, I don't see who will step in and fill his shoes. It will have to be Gillislee who to this point has put up pretty impressive numbers, but Florida has truly yet to be tested by a team.
  2. Florida's passing attack, numbers wise, doesn't look too promising to do much against a possibly vulnerable defensive secondary that Alabama has. But if Florida can exploit the 'Bama secondary, then this game can get interesting really quick.
  3. Oh, and one more point, the game is at Alabama. They haven't lost at home since November 17, 2007. That is 16 straight home wins.
If Florida can find a way to over come those 3 things, look for the game to get interesting. But I think Alabama will walk out with a victory. And just to clear it up, I hope everyone beats 'Bama, so Arkansas can get to the SEC Championship game! But I am speaking based off of what I think will really happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment