Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

#11 Arkansas Razorbacks vs Texas A&M Aggies

This is really the game I am looking forward to. Mainly because I am a huge Arkansas Razorback fan, especially when it comes to their football team. I am a believer that this is going to be a great year for Arkansas. I am excited to watch them as the season progresses. Hopefully the lose to Alabama will be their last one of the year, and if things work out maybe they will be playing for the SEC Championship and who knows, maybe the National Championship. But the last one is probably a stretch, but I can dream right?

Anyways, I personally think Arkansas is going to win this game. Not only because I like Arkansas, but also because I think they have the better of the two teams that are going to be playing. Arkansas is coming off of a bye week and Texas A&M is coming off of a tough lose to Oklahoma State.

Even when Arkansas lost to Alabama, there really wasn't much of an answer to the Arkansas passing game, with the exception of the 4th quarter when Mallett threw two interceptions that ultimately put Arkansas away for the rest of the game. I think this is going to also be the game that Arkansas finally puts together a decent showing on the ground.

I worry about Arkansas's defense. It is always the question mark for Arkansas. Even though they are better they still have a lot of areas to improve. Especially when it comes to form tackling. If you look at the Mark Ingram 54 yard touchdown run, I believe he broke 5 tackles because we didn't wrap up and we tried to just do arm tackles, which aren't going to work against good competition.

Like I said I think Arkansas is going to win. I don't think it is a question. I think it might be a high scoring affair, like last year's game.

Arkansas 45, Texas A&M 31

That's the prediction for the Arkansas game. I am excited to watch it, even though I am going to be at work, you better believe I will have it on one of the tv's at work! Go HOGS! I'm OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment