Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dallas Cowboys... Ugh!

I'm sitting here waiting to go eat with friends and wanted to post something really quick that was on my mind earlier...

COWBOYS Suck!!!

Let it be known that I am a Dallas Cowboys hater. I used to like them, but now can't stand them. Especially the face of the franchise... Tony Romo!!! Mark my words, Dallas will NEVER win a championship until they get rid of Romo. Granted he had a good game yesterday, but he is very inconsistent when it comes to playing games.

The Cowboys are now 1-2. And they were predicted by many to win or at least challenge for a Super Bowl title. I don't see how they are going to get there. If they want to be good I have a game plan. Here are 3 keys to the Cowboys ever winning a Super Bowl.

1. Draft a new QB. Have him sit behind Romo for a year, then let the new QB take over. A QB like Keenun, Moore, or Mallett would be good for the organization. Maybe even McElroy, because he knows how to win.

2. Scratch Barber and go with Felix. Felix is way more explosive and younger. It's time to turn the reins over to a younger runningback.

3. More team unity. I just don't think Dallas has the team unity to win together.

They have a solid D. They just need to work on the things I said and then Championships will follow.

Over and OUT!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ditto Trav...Ditto. Who Dat?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travis, maybe J.J. (Jerry Jones) is looking to the future without Romo. He was at the game on Saturday watching Ryan. I will always be a Cowboys fan, no matter what, but I am not that crazy when they lose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with going with a new QB. Romo is very talented... but horribly inconsistent. As far as the RB situation is concerned, I am still not sold on Felix Jones. Granted Marion Barber is not a great back, but I really have doubts about durability and about the ability of Jones to be an every down back. I don't think he can power run and in the NFL rushing the ball is about getting a few yards to set up the pass. I like what they are doing with the running game. It just needs better schemes and less predictability.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romo is a top 5 QB in the NFL, the numbers don't lie...The cowboys problems aren't with the QB, it's the offensive line. Marion and Felix can't run the ball because the line sucks. Draft a new QB?? Seriously?? Start with the Offensive Line...Draft a QB, get rid of Romo....dumb idea.

    ReplyDelete