Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Baseball Fights

I was just cruising around YouTube.com and was curious about a fight I saw from the baseball season highlights they were showing last night on ESPN. I saw the first brawl, then there was a suggestion to the second one. Both fights feature the batter getting hit with decent punches. The moral of this story for batters, when you charge the mound, you better bring the bat with you! Don't throw it on the ground and try to punch the pitcher, because you will have all the infielders on you in no time! I think this has inspired me to make a post sometime about the top 5 sports brawls of all time! Look for it and be excited!





I don't own the rights to either of these videos. The first one is owned by the Major League Baseball. And the second is owned by TruTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment