Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

College Football Preview! Part 1

Well, here I am on a Wednesday afternoon look forward to another weekend of College Football. I am especially excited for the game between Arkansas and Auburn. Yes, everyone already knows who I want to win and who I think will win. But we will get to that game much later in the week as my preview for this week unfolds. Well... Here we go!

#25 West Virginia (4-1) vs South Florida (3-2)

South Florida has one of the worst offenses in the nation and are going against the #7 defense in the nation. West Virginia has always been very quick and will most likely exploit South Florida and beat them fairly easily. If West Virginia can utilize their running game, in the likelihood that Noel Devine won't run the ball much, I think West Virginia will run away with this one, literally!

West Virginia 38, South Florida 13

#24 Oregon State (3-2) vs Washington (2-3)

Oregon State's win over Arizona last week helped them jump into the top 25. I don't think their stay in the top 25 will last longer than one week. Although Washington has struggled at times this year, losing to two horrible teams, I think it is time for them to turn their season around starting with this game. The game is at home, in front of what is going to be an electrifying Washington fan base. I don't think Jake Locker and Washington will let their fans down this week,

Washington 28, Oregon State 24

#23 Air Force (5-1) vs San Diego State (3-2)

Statistically speaking this game looks to be a close one. And honestly, I don't know much about either team to make an educated guess as to who the winner is going to be. I personally just want to see an upset of Air Force. But I don't think that my wanting to see an upset is a good basis for predicting a winner. The more I look at it, I think Air Force is the better of the two teams. So I think they will win.

Air Force 35, San Diego State 24

#22 Florida (4-2) vs Mississippi State (4-2)

Will Florida fall for the second straight week in "The Swamp"? Unlike in years past Florida is having a very struggley offense. Yes, I just made struggly a word. I think this is Florida's year to struggle after having a couple great seasons with Tebow as QB. With that said, I think Florida will some how figure out how to solve their SEC conference struggles. Look for Florida to come out firing.

Florida 35, Mississippi State 28

#21 Missouri (5-0) vs Texas A&M (3-2)

Texas A&M is another one of those struggling teams, having dropped two in a row against top 25 teams by a total of 10 points. The game is being played at College Station, TX. I think that Texas A&M, if they can limit their mistakes, will win this game. Although Missouri is a good team, I think that home field advantage will play into the hands of a struggling Texas A&M team that is looking for a chance to break out and show people they aren't a joke.

Texas A&M 38, Missouri 24

Well, this is part one of my College Football Preview! I will be back later for more! Check back! I'm OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment