Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Night Football!!!

I find it funny I am going to write a preview and talk about tonight's Monday Night Football game when I don't really like NFL football. But as a sports enthusiast I find it my duty to write about most sports fan's Monday night activity.

Minnesota Vikings (1-2) vs New York Jets (3-1)

This definitely isn't the same Vikings team that we saw play last year. In order for them to even be thought of making it to the playoffs and to be in Superbowl contention they need to turn it around. And turn it around tonight.

Growing up, my father was a Green Bay fan, I grew up watching some of Brett Farve, especially his Superbowl victory. In my opinion he is one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game. There have been allegations about Brett being involved in some inappropriate texting, and whether he did it or not, I think he is going to have a great game tonight. It will be fun to see him to finally have a #1 receiver to throw to, in R
andy Moss.

Mark Sanchez shouldn't be over looked though. He has been key in leading New York to a 3-1 start. He hasn't put up impressive stats, actually if you look at it, his stats are horrible. New York is 25th in the NFL in passing, which makes Sanchez one of the worse. He has thrown 8 touchdowns and 0 interceptions though, making him one of the most efficient QBs in that regard.

Personally I like Minnesota in this match up. I think with Randy Moss coming back to the Vikings there will be a new life sparked
in the whole time. Everyone will perform better, Adrian Peterson, Brett Farve, and the whole team.

Minnesota 27, New York 17
Pictures are courtesy of http://www.wallpaperbase.com

No comments:

Post a Comment