Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Preview for Week 6 of College Football Saturday!!! Part 3

Well, I was greatly wrong on my prediction of the Nebraska Kansas State game. I am not ashamed to admit that either, I didn't know much when I made the prediction and I didn't realize the talent that Martinez had a QB. He played a great game! Here are the posts I have posted this week about tomorrow's football games.





#10 Utah (4-0) vs Iowa State (3-2)

Utah looks to have this one in the bags. With a more powerful offense and a better defense it doesn't appear like Iowa State will have the ability to prevent Utah from running away with this game.

Utah 42, Iowa State 14

#9 Arizona (4-0) vs Oregon State (2-2)

Oregon State will have a fun time trying to stop the passing game that Arizona has. I especially think that if Arizona can establish a decent run game, which is possible against an all around week defense that Oregon State has, that Arizona will run wild and put up a lot of points against Oregon State. Expect Arizona to come out of this weekend at 5-0. And I forgot to mention that Arizona has one of the top defense's overall in the nation!

Arizona 35, Oregon State 7

#8 Auburn (5-0) vs Kentucky (3-2)

This actually to me looks like it can be a close game. Kentucky, even though they are 3-2, has a Top 30 offense and defense. They will just have to have their defense step up against the deadly Auburn offense. Behind the arm and legs of Cameron Newton, Auburn will be hard to stop. I don't think that Kentucky will be able to minimize Newton and the Tigers productivity. I also, don't see Auburn's defense being able to hold Kentucky completely in check. It will be a good game from both teams.

Auburn 28, Kentucky 21

#5 TCU (5-0) vs Wyoming (2-3)

I don't think I have to say anything about this game. It will be a easy victory for TCU.

TCU 56, Wyoming 10

#4 Boise State (4-0) vs Toledo (3-2)

This is another game that I don't really need to say much. Boise State is unstoppable on offense and defense. They have the best defense in the nation and the number 4 offense. It doesn't appear as if Toledo will challenge them much.

Boise State 52, Toledo 7

#3 Oregon (5-0) vs Washington State (1-4)

Man, the 3-5 ranked teams have an easy road to victory this week. Oregon will win this one decisively.

Oregon 48, Washington State 17

#2 Ohio State (5-0) vs Indiana (3-1)

With one of the worst run defenses, I don't think they will be able to stop Terrell Pryor. He will give them trouble just like Denard Robinson did last week. It won't be a huge blow out, but Ohio State will come out on top this week also. Especially since Ohio State is playing at home.

Ohio State 38, Indiana 21

I am going to leave the Alabama, South Carolina game to do later tonight when I get home from work! I hope everyone is excited for a great weekend in college football! I'm OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment