Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

College Football Preview!!! Part 3

So I took a day off of writing so I could just relax and do whatever I wanted. But I am back with Part 3 of the preview of tomorrow's top 25 match ups. I would like to point out that West Virginia won their game last night. Congrats to them. Anyways, here I go.

#13 Michigan State (6-0) vs Illinois (3-2)

I think Illinois is very underrated for what they have done this year. Yes, they are 3-2, but they have lost to Missouri and Ohio State. But they haven't been lopsided victories. I think Illinois defense will hold Michigan State. It is at Michigan, but I think that Illinois is going to pull off the victory.

Illinois 32, Michigan State 21

#11 Utah (5-0) vs Wyoming (2-4)

I don't need to say much about this one. Utah will win easily. The Mountain West Conference is weak as crap! Except for the top 2 or 3 teams.

Utah 52, Wyoming 14

#10 South Carolina (4-1) vs Kentucky (3-3)

Did South Carolina get lucky last week against Alabama? I think so. I think Kentucky is going to come out firing in the very competitive SEC. Kentucky has home field advantage and is going to be able to hold South Carolina's offense to a minimum. Kentucky is capable of putting a lot of points on the board. I like Kentucky in this one, especially if South Carolina struggles running the ball.

Kentucky 38, South Carolina 28

#9 LSU (6-0) vs McNeese State (2-3)

I don't have to say much, after two weeks of LSU being challenged they have a nice break with McNeese State. Look for an easy victory for LSU.

LSU 42, McNeese State 12

#8 Alabama (5-1) vs Ole Miss (3-2)

Alabama looks to win one, coming off a lose to South Carolina. Ole Miss hasn't looked very good all season. I think Alabama will win this one fairly easily.

Alabama 45, Ole Miss 24

That it for Part 3! Come back later tonight for Part 4! Thanks for all the support! Please keep telling your friends. Thanks! I'm OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment