Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Houston Nutt is coming back to Arkansas...

All I know is that Arkansas better win this game! If not, I am going to be very frustrated with Arkansas. Especially if they drop 3 in a row. Now, I don't think Arkansas is going to win. I think they are going to win out the rest of the season as far as that goes. And I hope they do, if they do, I think, that they will get a very decent bowl game this year. I always like the way the Cotton Bowl sounds just because it is close to Arkansas.

For the longest time I always wondered why everyone hated Houston Nutt. But towards the end of his tenure at Arkansas it started to become more and more evident. Why the heck did he hire Gus Malzahn as Offensive Coordinator and then not use him? Because Houston is not intelligent. His play calling always reminded me of the football coach at Lincoln High School where I graduated. Run the ball 80% of
the time. Even on 3rd and forever. It never made much since.

I hope when Houston come back this weekend, that Arkansas hands him
and his team a nice spanking. Since he left, he is 2-0 against the Hogs. I hope this is the year our fortune of the Nutt Nightmare is over. Nutt, please leave and never come back. You are not wanted. We will take
Bobby Petrino over you any day of the week. Thanks!

Everyone, tell me your reasons for liking Petrino better than Nutt. I am sure there are plenty, and for good reasons! Thanks for reading! GO HOGS! WPS!

1 comment:

  1. Why is Petrino better than Nutt? Doesnt Nutt have a winning SEC record and Petrino doesnt?

    ReplyDelete