Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

First post in a year!

So this is my first post in a year! I can't believe it has been that long since I stopped writing on here. But I may try to start back, but it'll be hard with the stupid NBA Lock Out! The Lock Out is dumb! Let's just get some basketball going! PLEASE! I guess I may just have to follow College Basketball more this year if all else fails.

On a good note, the Arkansas Razorbacks are #9 on the most recent BCS Rankings, and this weekend they play Ole Miss and will hopefully have a fairly simple road to being 10-1 come time for LSU the day after Thanksgiving!

For my first post in a year, I just want to say how excited I am for the future of Arkansas Football! Not only is Tyler Wilson just a Junior, but I personally feel that he is better t
han Ryan Mallett was as a Junior. And by next season, he will be super impressive and fun to watch! I don't really like looking forward to next season, but sometimes it is fun to do! Let me just go ahead and let everyone know that I am not putting this season away, I am still super excited for this season, and know that with some hard work we can once again be in a BCS Bowl, and if everyone works out how I want, Arkansas can be playing for the SEC Championship, but there has to be some major changes and upsets for that to happen!

Ok, enough about that for now... But the other day I was looking on ESPN.com and say a video of high school football and there was some video of a commitment that Arkansas has. His name is Keon Hatcher from Owasso, OK... Let me tell you something! This kid looks great on film! I am excited to see him in an Arkansas jersey in the years to come! Even though we are losing Joe Adams, Greg Childs, and Jarius Wright the future looks bright with Keon Hatcher and also another WR recruit who has also commited, named D'Arthur Cowan. They both look like they will be great assets to Arkansas and possibly make an instant impact on the team.

Alright, so I am going to post a couple videos of Keon Hatcher, I couldn't really find any that I liked of D'Arthur, mainly because they were all just game film highlights for the whole game, not just Cowan. So enjoy!




Start the last video at 1:23 and watch the highlights!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope to start my sports blog back up again! If you can put a word out about it so I can get people to start reading I would appreciate it! Thanks everyone!

The first 3 videos are posted from the youtube.com account http://www.youtube.com/user/keon4kaylee#. The last video is from ESPN.com. Image is property of HawgsIllustrated.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment