Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Washington Redskins vs Philadelphia Eagles

I think this is an easy choice as you have the Redskins (1-2) faced against the Eagles (2-1) and (2-0) since Michael Vick took over at QB in week 2. Most people I think have the Eagles winning, and that is as well my choice. The Eagles team is just a lot better than the Redskins. The Redskins only win came against an incredibly sloppy Dallas Cowboys team who started the season (0-2).


Vick or McNabb?


















To me this is a no brainer, even though they have been similar players much of their NFL careers, I think this is the year of Vick. So far he has shown to be one of the best QB's in the NFL. And to me what makes him even more dangerous is his mobility in the pocket and his ability to elude defenses.

This week on Sportscenter there was a lot of discussion on this, and I kept hearing them going back and forth between which one is better. Stats wise, Vick wins. Wins wise, Vick wins. Pocket presence at least to this point in the season, Vick wins. And the better supporting cast, Vick,

Look for a good competitive game from both players as well as both teams. But look for Philly to come out and pick up a win here. Let it be known though, if McNabb can come out and have a great game, which is possible for him to do, look for the game to be really close and possibly having the Redskins edge the Eagles in a hard fought match. But pick prediction is...

Eagles 28, Redskins 17

And with that, I'm OUT!!! Oh yeah, I am not much of an NFL fan, so if there are any discrepancies, I apologize. But NFL is kind of the redheaded step child to me when it comes to sports that I watch and keep up with. This topic has just been on my mind a lot today and this week.

I do not own the rights to these pictures. The picture of Michael Vick is
from the Associate Press, and the picture of Donovan McNabb is from
the BleachReport.com

1 comment:

  1. Looks as if I forgot the X factor of Vick getting injured. Hope it isn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete