Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Taking Time Out of My Sports Blogging to Rant

I know this is a blog dedicated to sports, but I feel I have the right to rant about anything I want to. Today's rant is about the Duggar family in Arkansas. Today Michelle Duggar announced that she is pregnant with child #20! Are you serious?

At first as I was reading through Facebook I was thinking, "Why is everyone complaining about her having another child?" Then I personally started thinking that having 20 kids can't be healthy at all!

I also personally feel that what the Duggar family is doing by having so many children is making a mockery of the procreative power that they were possessed with. I have never thought of it as making a mockery of something God possessed them with, but I am starting to believe that they aren't having the children because they want to or need to. I feel they are doing it for the attention.

They wouldn't have their TV show without having 19 children and one on the way. They are making lots of money by making a mockery of something that I know a lot of people wish that they could do, but can't.

So to the Duggar family... Just stop already! Isn't 20 enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment