Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY!

The wait is up and it's Saturday! I don't have much to say other than to enjoy your weekend of football watching! As a recap of the week here are the articles that I wrote about this weekend's football. I am excited to see how the Top 25 match ups go this weekend. Personally I want any top 10 team to lose... Actually any top 15 team to lose, so that way Arkansas can move up in the rankings without having to play! Anyways, enjoy the football today! And expect a late night recap of the exciting moments in football today! Hope you enjoy the recap of my articles from this week! Thanks for the support! I'm OUT!

First Post (This is a recap on the Arkansas Alabama game from last weekend.)

Predictions of Florida vs Alabama (Don't get me wrong, I hope Alabama loses.)


This weekend's possible upsets (Or at least the games I think pose a chance for an upset.)


No comments:

Post a Comment