Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Almost 24 hours from Arkansas, South Carolina kick off!!!

I can’t explain how excited I am for Saturday. I know I just posted something last night about it,
but man I want to see the football games this Saturday. Especially the Arkansas, South Carolina game! I truly believe it will be a better game than the Alabama, LSU game. I just don’t see how LSU can hold up offensively or defensively against such a solid and sound team like Alabama. I believe that
Alabama could beat some of the worst NFL teams, or at least give them a run for their money.

I am looking for Arkansas to come out on fire, they need to put the doubters doubts away by not having a slow start. Luckily for Arkansas, South Carolina has had a lack of early dominance as well, not scoring first in any of their games. Arkansas is fully capable of putting a lot of points on the

board, and putting them up fast! If Arkansas can put together 4 quarters, I expect Arkansas to dominate this game. They have definitely shown signs of dominance in almost every game, but they have been short lived spurts. And usually they have been in the 2nd Half.


South Carolina is at a disadvantage also because they are a much younger and much more
inexperienced team. They have had some troubles within
the team, such as former starting QB, Stephen Garcia, being cut from the team. With so much turmoil on the team it takes a truly outstanding coach to pull the season he is. And who else could do it, except Steve Spurrier?

If South Carolina pulls out the victory, it will be because of two reasons. Either Arkansas shoots themselves in the foot by not performing for more than a quarter or two. Or Steve Spurrier has some tricks up his sleeve and is ready to pull out all the tricks on one night to be a far better and battle tested Arkansas team. As far as I know a Razorback would always win in a fight against a Gamecock!

BRING ON SATURDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment