Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday is HERE!

This week has gone by fast and it's Saturday again. And with Saturday come most peoples favorite day of the week, the day the general public is off work and the day you get to spend watching college football! At least if I wasn't at work, that is what I would be doing most of the day. But I still have one more game to preview and predict! So here it goes!

#1 Alabama (5-0) vs #19 South Carolina (3-1)

I'm not going to lie, I think Alabama has this one in check. Alabama is clearly the team to beat. With possibly the most dynamic duo of running backs to ever be in the same back field in college football, it doesn't look like much will be able to stop them. They are relentless and wear teams out by running it between the tackles.

Clearly South Carolina has to limit their own mistakes and some how establish a passing game to open up running lanes for Lattimore to run through. If they can accomplish that and if Lattimore can have a big game, South Carolina has a chance to pull and upset.

That raises the question... Is South Carolina the team to beat Alabama? I say no. Alabama is playing extremely well right now. Ever since the disastrous first half against Arkansas, they have been pretty much unscathed. Look for Alabama continue to dominate the SEC and college football.

Alabama 34, South Carolina 17

So, I'm not going to lie, I have to work tomorrow and I hate that! I wish I could be watching all these exciting games I have been talking about all week. Especially the Southwest Classic between Arkansas and Texas A&M. But I will give a recap of Saturday either tomorrow night or Sunday, depending how much time I have and how busy I am tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great Saturday, but until later... I'm OUT!!! Below is the rest of the previews for the week, if you missed them!




WOOOOO PIG SOOOOIE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment